Come join our dynamic and fast paced culture! We are an industry-leading hard money lenders who offer clients the most lucrative market opportunities in the Pacific Northwest. We go beyond the traditional exchange of real estate by providing our customers incisive market knowledge and a dedicated point of contact for every step in the transaction. We realize that our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in our field. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities but also a culture focused on nurturing a creative environment that thrives on innovation and growth. Our success comes from our great team work and effort, so we strive to reward collaboration and the pursuit of excellence.
Now Hiring: Financial Controller
Intrust Funding, LLC is a leader in the private money lending market. Located in Bellevue, WA, Intrust Funding, LLC is currently seeking a Financial Controller to become a key component of our team. The Controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company. This includes monthly financial reporting, maintenance of accounting systems, working as liaison to our credit facility, external auditors and investor pool, and managing a team of two staff accountants.
- Professional Certification: CPA required
- Experience: Three to Five years related experience required; some lending, real estate or related industry experience preferred.
- Experience: Two years HR/PAYROLL experience preferred.
- Experience: Proficiency with Quickbooks Desktop and Salesforce systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Computer: Proficient experience with the following or similar software; Windows, Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft Office 365 (Office apps, SharePoint, Teams, One Note), Salesforce, etc.
- Financial Statement Preparation: Knowledge of GL accounting reconciliation, preparation of financial statements, P&L review, audit preparation, revenue recognition for contract accounting.
- Payroll: Prior experience processing in-house payroll.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master of Accounting, MBA or related degree preferred.
- Experience working in lending or real estate industry highly valued.
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus.
- Previous experience as a Controller or Account Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 4 years of Accounting or related degree required.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Monday to Friday
- Full Time Pay: $DOE
- 401(k) with competitive match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Click the Button Below to Apply today!
9 AM – 5 PM | Monday – Friday